Despites its complexity, the Unified Modeling Language (UML) is still a standard for modeling software requirements. This article presents UML best practices by discussing some presented some UML modeling anti-patterns that the authors discovered in their experience as UML consultants. They then serve as a basis for discussing Unified Modeling Language best practices that could correct them.
Keys to this Position
1. Technical: Hands on coding with Java, JMS and Spring in a FIX environment. Financial Information eXchange (FIX) Protocol is a messaging standard developed specifically for the real-time electronic exchange of securities transactions. FIX is a public-domain specification owned and maintained by FIX Protocol, Ltd.
2. The role is 50% development and 50% maintenance, support and improvement of the FIX environment.
2. Domain: The candidate must have some knowledge of Trading Systems and FIX Protocol.
4. Selling points: Company is a leader in the buy side community for FIX. This individual will interface with Wall Street and gain a lot of Industry exposure.
To get more informations and to apply visit http://www.softdevjobs.com/
I have found on the Software Testing Magazine web site this interesting video that provides some tips to write better Selenium tests. Selenium is a suite of tools to automate web browsers across many platforms.
* Selenium IDE is a Firefox add-on that records clicks, typing, and other actions to make a test, which you can play back in the browser.
* Selenium Remote Control (RC) runs your tests in multiple browsers and platforms. Tweak your tests in your preferred language.
* Selenium Grid extends Selenium RC to distribute your tests across multiple servers, saving you time by running tests in parallel.